Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The beginning of this.


So, I suppose I should start off by saying that most of my blog will consist of photo's. Objects and actions in my world speak or I guess, make more sense than actual statements. Also; I would like to warn anyone who actually reads this, that I talk in complete circles, therefore concluding in run on sentences most times.


I have not done this in a while, I think I have attempted to blog once or twice before ages ago but lost interest immediately. I will try my darndest not to this time, so this will not be a complete waste.


I guess I should also include, I am in no way setting up this blog trying to say that I am an "interesting" person. Nor will I bombard people into reading it. "Blogging" as some people put it, is going to be a temporary test as a theraputic attempt... So, we'll see how that goes.

Plus, I'd like to think that most of my photo's are pretty damn worth looking at, instead of putting 80 million of them on myspace/facebook, that's grown redundant.


Plus I'm pretty opinionated, and that can be intriguing as well... But, that's your call :) So, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment